Announcements for the first week of June!
1. Short Break from Family Groups: We will be taking abreak from Family groups for the summer. We will be
starting a time of food and discussion in 2 weeks!
2. EM Prayer Meeting: Our monthly prayer meeting will be
held Saturday June 9th, at 8:30AM on the 2nd floor of church!
3. Father’s Day Lunch: Father’s Day is in 2 weeks [June 17th].
We will be providing lunch for the whole church. We will have
a meeting next Sunday after service at the front of the santuary.
If you are interested in cooking, please speak to Pastor Abe.
4. Vacation Bible School volunteers: We will begin training and
set up for this year’s VBS starting this Friday night. Please see
Pastor Abe if you are able to help out! Training times will be on
Friday nights until VBS begins June 25-29.
5. Summer School Teachers: Our Summer School program is now
accepting applications. We are looking for teachers for grades K-9,
one administrative assistant, and one food helper position. The 4 week
program will run from July 2-27. Also, if you know of anyone outside of
APC looking for employment during the summer, please let them know
of this opportunity!
6. Youth Group Teachers: We are still in need of teachers to help our youth
group! This is an urgent need. If you are willing to help, please see Pastor Abe
or Joe for more details.
7. BeTheMatch.com: There is an urgent need for people of Asian descent to be
blood marrow donors. Our church received a letter urging Asians to get registered,
to help a Korean mother of 2 from Michigan.
8. Fellowship: FW Women
9. Nursery: Sharon & Melanie